The International Student Services Community of Practice is a peer consultation group that enables interested CAPAL members to:
- Share best practices and experiences working with international students and relevant campus stakeholders
- Discuss issues and challenges facing international students which might be ameliorated by targeted library service delivery or programming
- Discuss current/emerging scholarship and suggest relevant literature
- Prepare and deliver events (e.g., webinars) or other continuing education content for CAPAL members
- Collaborate on projects, scholarly papers or presentations for broader audiences.
Facilitator: Michael Dudley, University of Winnipeg
Bimonthly meetings are held by Zoom
The Facilitator[s] produce an annual report for the Education and Professional Development Committee.
If you are interested in joining, please contact: Michael Dudley (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Voir cet article en: Anglais