The CAPAL/ACBAP Nominating Committee is putting out its first call for those interested in being part of a new committee — The Publications Committee:
Extra, Extra read all about it in the Canadian Journal of Academic Librarianship / Revue canadienne de bibliothéconomie universitaire, CAPAL/ACBAP’s peer reviewed, open access academic journal has published its first research paper: http://www.cjal.ca/index.php/capal/index
Now what we need is…
A Publications Committee with the responsibility for and oversight of this official external CAPAL/ACBAP publication.
- Recommending to the Board the appointment and renewal of Editors
- Being responsible for financial and other management issues and business policies
- Reviewing and evaluating the performance of the Editors and the journal
- Serving as a resource for the Editors on issues that arise
- Resolving any conflicts that arise with respect to the journal
Please contact the CAPAL/ACBAP Nominating Committee for further details at: Capal.email@example.com and sign up or suggest others that you think might be interested.
Nominating Committee: Members are:
Lenard Lawless (Ottawa)
Jeff Newman (Chair) (New College, Toronto)
Victoria Skelton (Toronto)
Voir cet article en: Anglais